Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector
The New Award
by Ann Gravells
- List Price$22.00
- Your price$20.89
Save $1.11 (5% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 9600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This highly popular and accessible guide to the PTLLS Award is a comprehensive introduction to teaching in a variety of settings within the lifelong learning sector. This includes further education, adult and community learning, work-based learning, the forces and offender learning and skills. It is easy to read with plenty of practical activities and examples throughout and the content is fully linked to the Teacher Training Standards.
This Fifth Edition is written for the four unit PTLLS Award. The book reflects current practice at levels 3 and 4 and 'extension actitivities' specifically target those taking the Award at Level 4. Chapters are based around the teaching and learning cycle and are focused on the PTLLS assessment criteria.
- updated for the four unit PTLLS Award
- contents specifically follow the teaching and learning cycle and match the qualification requirements
- the text is readable, relevant and easy to understand
- provides valuable support for prospective teachers and trainers with little or no previous experience
- an excellent foundation for those considering or progressing to further teaching qualifications
Moving to the new Award in Education and Training? The Award in Education and Training by Ann Gravells
- SAGE Publications, December 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: