- List Price$28.00
- Your price$26.59
Save $1.41 (5% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Master pre-calculus from the comfort of home!
Want to "know it ALL" when it comes to pre-calculus? This book gives you the expert, one-on-one instruction you need, whether you're new to pre-calculus or you're looking to ramp up your skills. Providing easy-to-understand concepts and thoroughly explained exercises, math whiz Stan Gibilisco serves as your own private tutor--without the expense! His clear, friendly guidance helps you tackle the concepts and problems that confuse you the most and work through them at your own pace.
Train your brain with ease!
Pre-Calculus Know-It-ALL features:
- Checkpoints to help you track your knowledge and skill level
- Problem/solution pairs and chapter-ending quizzes to reinforce learning
- Fully explained answers to all practice exercises
- A multiple-choice exam to prepare you for standardized tests
- "Extra Credit" and "Challenge" problems to stretch your mind
Stan's expert guidance gives you the know-how to:
- Calculate distance in Cartesian two-and three-space
- Perform vector multiplication
- Work with cylindrical and spherical coordinates
- Understand relations and functions
- Learn the properties of conic sections
- Graph exponential, logarithmic, and trigonometric curves
- Define curves with parametric equations
- Work with sequences, series, and limits
- Take college entrance examinations with confidence
- And much more!
- Mcgraw-hill, October 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: