Practice the PNEE: Practical Nurse Entrance Exam Practice Test Questions
Over 250 PNEE practice questions, prepared by a dedicated team of exam experts, with detailed answer key, exam tips and multiple choice strategies!
Practice the PNEE! will help you:
- Learn faster
- Practice with 2 complete practice question sets (over 250 questions)
- Increase your score with multiple choice strategies from exam experts
- Learn what you MUST do in the exam room
- Avoid common mistakes on a test
- Answer multiple choice questions strategically
Includes modules (some are optional depending on your school) Reading Comprehension, Math, English Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling.
Practice tests are a critical self-assessment tool that reveals your strengths and weaknesses, familiarize you with the exam format and types of questions, build your self confidence, and practice your exam time management. All of these can make a huge difference in your score! Practice Tests also reduce Test Anxiety, one of the main reasons for low marks on an exam.
How to Take a Test - The Complete Guide - Let’s face it: test-taking is really not easy! While some people seem to have the natural ability to know what to study, how to absorb and retain information, and how to stay calm enough while actually taking a test to earn a great score, most of us find taking tests to be sheer misery. This is one of the most important chapters!
Here you will find out:
- How to Take a Test - The basics
- In the Test Room - What you MUST do
- The Ultimate Guide to Test Preparation - Everything you need to know
- Common Mistakes on a Test - And how to avoid them
- Mental Prep - How to psych yourself up for a test
Why not do everything you can to get the best score on the PNEE?
- Complete Test Preparation Publishing, October 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: