Practice the Nelson Denny: Practice Test Questions for the Nelson Denny Reading Test
Taking the Nelson Denny? Two sets of Nelson Denny practice test questions, prepared by a dedicated team of experts that will prepare you for the exam like nothing else will.
- Pass the Nelson Denny! will help you:
- Learn faster
- Practice with 2 complete practice question sets (over 700 questions)
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses quickly
- Concentrate your study time
- Increase your score with multiple choice strategies from exam experts
- Learn what you MUST do in the exam room
- Avoid common mistakes on a test
- Answer multiple choice questions strategically
- Increase your vocabulary fast with powerful learning strategies
- Make a Nelson Denny study plan and study schedule
Over 260 test questions, with detailed explanations, exam tips and multiple choice strategy.
- Practice tests are a critical self-assessment tool that will
- reveal your strengths and weaknesses
- familiarize you with the exam format and types of questions
- build your self confidence
- practice your exam time management
All of these can make a huge difference in your score! Practice Tests reduce Test Anxiety, one of the main reasons for low marks on an exam.
Also included in this comprehensive Nelson Denny resource, are TWO critical chapters to your exam success:
How to Take a Test - The Complete Guide - Let’s face it: test-taking is really not easy! While some people seem to have the natural ability to know what to study, how to absorb and retain information, and how to stay calm enough while actually taking a test to earn a great score, most of us find taking tests to be sheer misery. This is one of the most important chapters!
Here you will find out:
- How to Take a Test - The basics
- In the Test Room - What you MUST do
- The Ultimate Guide to Test Preparation - Everything you need to know
- Common Mistakes on a Test - And how to avoid them
- Mental Prep - How to psych yourself up for a test
Maybe you have read this kind of thing before, and maybe feel you don't need it, and you are not sure if you are going to buy this eBook. Remember though, it only a few percentage points divide the PASS from the FAIL students. Even if our test tips increase your score by a few percentage points, isn't that worth it?
Why not do everything you can to get the best score on the Nelson Denny?
- Complete Test Preparation Publishing, October 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: