Your Guide to Speaking Japanese Quickly and Effortlessly in a Few Hours (Japanese Phrasebook)
by Jun Maeda
- List Price$9.95
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.26 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This book has several exercises for each lesson. And, to get acquainted with Japanese culture, the student may enjoy the photos which the author has provided as a visual aid. Complicated grammatical explanations are omitted, since detailed explanations sometimes discourage people from actually speaking. Only the essential points in pronunciation and grammar are given, and the Japanese phrases and sentences are repeated presented in each lesson, so that the student can easily learn the phrases and practice using them without hesitancy or discouragement. Key features of Practical Japanese are:
- Over 350 essential Japanese words and 96 pages of practical conversational usage
- 25 carefully structured lessons to reinforce Japanese vocabulary and Japanese grammar
- Accompanying practice exercises for every lesson
- All words and phrases are shown in written Japanese-Kanji and Kana (Hiragana and Katakana), Romanized Japanese (Romanji), and English
- Over 200 simple illustrations
- A concise pronunciation guide
- Tuttle Publishing, February 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: