- Your price$25.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Master PowerPoint and improve your presentation skills with one book!
In today's business climate, you need to know PowerPoint inside and out, and that's not all. You also need to be able to make a presentation that makes an impact. From using sophisticated transitions and animation in your PowerPoint presentations to interfacing in person with your audience, this information-packed book helps you succeed. Start creating professional-quality slides that captivate audiences and discover essential tips and techniques for making first-rate presentations, whether you're at a podium or online.
- Combines both the technical software skills and the soft presentation skills needed to be a successful presenter in today's business climate
- Explains PowerPoint 2013's features and tools in detail, so you can create impressive,professional presentations for your job
- Shows you essential formatting techniques, including tables and working with Layouts, Themes, and Masters
- Covers working with drawings and SmartArt, photos, charts, sounds, music, video, and data from other sources
- Explains how to prepare for live presentations and also how to create and present material in the Cloud or online, including e-learning
For compelling, successful presentations in person, in the cloud, or on the web, start with PowerPoint 2013 Bible.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
PowerPoint 2013 Bible
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
PowerPoint 2013 Bible
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on October 23, 2016
- Wiley, March 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: