Physiology in Childbearing
With Anatomy and Related Biosciences
- List Price$55.99
- Your price$50.39
Save $5.60 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 23200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This ISBNÂ is now out of print. A new edition with e-book is available under ISBN 9780702044762.
The third edition of this popular textbook gives a clear, easy-to-read account of anatomy and physiology at all stages of pregnancy and childbirth. Each chapter covers normal physiology, changes to the physiology in pregnancy, and application to practice. The physiology of childbearing is placed within a total biological context, drawing on evolution, ecology, biochemistry and cell biology.
- Follows childbearing from preconception to postnatal care and the neonate
- Logical progression through the body systems
- Highly illustrated, with simple diagrams
- Emphasises links between knowledge and practice to promote clinical skills
- Main points summarised to aid study.
- 10 multiple-choice questions per chapter for self-testing
- Downloadable illustrations, with and without labels
- Fully searchable.
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK, April 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: