Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- List Price$283.99
- Your price$255.59
Save $28.40 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 114400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation presents today’s best physiatry knowledge and techniques, ideal for the whole rehabilitation team. This trusted reference delivers the proven science and comprehensive guidance you need to offer every patient maximum pain relief and optimal return to function. In this new edition, Dr. Randall L. Braddom covers current developments in interventional injection procedures, the management of chronic pain, integrative medicine, recent changes in the focus of stroke and brain injury rehabilitation, and much more. Access the complete contents online along with 1000 self-assessment questions at www.expertconsult.com.
- Gain a clear visual understanding of important concepts thanks to 1400 detailed illustrations—1000 in full color.
- Find and apply the information you need easily with each chapter carefully edited by Dr. Braddom and his associates for consistency, succinctness, and readability.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.experconsult.com, as well as 1000 self-assessment questions.
- Master axial and peripheral joint injections through in-depth coverage of the indications for and limitations of these therapies.
- Make optimal use of ultrasound in diagnosis and treatment.
- Get a broader perspective on your field from a new chapter on PM&R in the international community.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, December 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: