by Eliot Siegel
- List Price$43.99
- Your price$35.19
Save $8.80 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 18400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The complete resource for any photographer seeking the best choice of po ses !
- Features over 1,000 images especially selected to inspire you and help expand your creativity.
- Photographs and poses are placed in context, explaining why they do (or sometimes don’t) work. A selection of poses features an accompanying lighting diagram, giving a clear understanding of how the photo was made.
- Includes a variety of models shot using different lighting rigs, props, and settings–in the studio and on location–making this book suitable for commercial and editorial applications.
- Discover the secrets of success behind professional photographers’ work, and learn how to get the best out of your models on a shoot.
- PLUS a technical how-to section gives master classes in angles, lighting, styling, and more.
This image-packed reference also features iconic photography from prominent fashion photographers and includes a how-to chapter at the beginning of the book that provides a crash course on lighting, styling, props, and backgrounds—everything you need to know to make a woman look great, regardless of which of the 1,000 poses you wind up using.
- Pearson Education, September 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: