Secrets Behind Stunning Images
The inspiration you need to help improve your photography skills
Well-known for their stunning world-class photography, 1x.com has worked with their most talented photographers to handpick 100 awe-inspiring images and provided the back-story and photographer's secrets that helped capture them. This book presents you with inspiration as well as underlying techniques that can help improve your photography skills immediately.
- Shares behind-the-scene stories of the featured photos from the photographers themselves, from their artistic vision to the technical details that went into each shot
- Offers clear, concise, and accessible descriptions for the ideas, vision, performance, setup, location, equipment, camera settings, lighting diagrams, and image editing methods of each amazing photo
Photo Inspiration provides a unique combination of the final photograph with the tools and knowledge that made it possible, all of which are aimed at helping you meet your photographic potential.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on September 26, 2016
- Wiley, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: