Philosophy for A2: Unit 3
Key Themes in Philosophy, 2008 AQA Syllabus
- List Price$37.95
- Your price$34.19
Save $3.76 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Philosophy for A2: Unit 3 is the definitive textbook for students of the current AQA Advanced Level syllabus. Structured very closely around the AQA specifications for Unit 3: Key Themes in Philosophy, it introduces the student to each of the core themes:
- philosophy of mind
- political philosophy
- epistemology and metaphysics
- moral philosophy
- philosophy of religion.
All chapters are helpfully subdivided into short digestible passages, and include:
- quiz questions to test core knowledge
- discussion questions to deepen understanding
- 'going further' sections for advanced study
- text boxes highlighting key definitions and arguments
- cross-references to help students make connections
- lively illustrations, diagrams and a glossary.
In addition, a chapter on exam preparation contains a wealth of helpful hints and tips on revision and exam techniques.
Written by an experienced philosopher and A Level consultant, Philosophy for A2: Unit 3 is an essential companion for all students of A2 Level philosophy.
- Taylor and Francis, January 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: