with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access
- List Price$62.99
- Your price$56.69
Save $6.30 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 26000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Pharmacology, 4th Edition helps you master the "must-know" concepts in this subject and how they apply to everyday clinical problem solving and decision making. This concise yet comprehensive text clearly explains and illustrates challenging concepts and helps you retain the material - from course exams and the USMLE Step 1 right through to clinical practice.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Quickly reference essential information thanks to abundant tables throughout, and drug classification boxes at the beginning of each chapter.
- See how pharmacology applies to practice with real-world case studies.
- Prepare for exams with self-assessment questions at the end of each chapter.
- Understand complex concepts visually with the aid of superb full-color illustrations.
- Access the complete contents online at www.studentconsult.com, along with an additional glossary, chapter-by-chapter summaries and case studies, a full list of featured drugs, 150 USMLE-style questions, animations, and more.
- Learn the latest pharmacologic mechanisms and applications with new and updated drug information throughout.
- Be aware of new "off label" uses, including important FDA regulations.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, November 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: