- List Price$79.95
- Your price$63.99
Save $15.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 32800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Perimeter Security has taken on a new level of importance since 9/11. Whether insuring the safety of government buildings, hospitals, residences, or bio-research labs, the safety of workers and materials can only be ensured by outfitting all points of entry with the appropriate alarm and surveillance equipment. This comprehensive hands-on resource focuses on designing, installing, and maintaining perimeter security for buildings.
- Audience includes architects, engineers, facility managers, and security consultants
- Includes checklists, survey forms, and questionnaires
- Shows how to plan and design fences, gates, and other barriers; design protective lighting; select the right intrusion detection systems; evaluate risk; and secure specific areas
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Arata, Michael
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Arata, Michael
Thanks for Sharing!
by on August 31, 2016
- McGraw-Hill Education, December 2005
- Download options:
- PDF (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: