Pediatric Emergency Medicine Secrets
- List Price$59.95
- Your price$53.99
Save $5.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 24800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Now in a smaller, more portable format, the 2nd edition of this best-selling pocket reference offers concise, yet complete clinical guidance on pediatric emergency care in the highly practical question-and-answer format of The Secrets Series®. Each chapter covers an important topic by asking key questions and providing helpful answers. This second edition again features six sections: the first addresses life threatening conditions and immediate stabilization of children, followed by a section on common chief complaints that are often managed in the Emergency Department. Subsequent sections focus on important medical emergencies, surgical emergencies, major and minor trauma and environmental emergencies.
- Covers important areas including cardiac arrest, respiratory failure, neurosurgery emergencies, ophthalmology emergencies, burns/smoke inhalation, toxicology, neck and spine injuries, and much more.
- Expedites reference and review with a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, and tips from the authors.
- Includes a chapter containing the “Top 100 Secrets in pediatric emergency medicine, enabling you to quickly review essential material.
- Includes new chapters on Technology Assisted Child in the Emergency Department (ED), Sports Related Injuries, Emergency Medical Services for Children, and Patient Safety in the ED.
- Offers a new two-color page layout and “Key Points boxes to enhance your reference power.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, April 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: