Pediatric Emergency Medicine Secrets
- List Price$59.95
- Your price$53.99
Save $5.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 24800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Now in a smaller, more portable format, the 2nd edition of this best-selling pocket reference offers concise, yet complete clinical guidance on pediatric emergency care in the highly practical question-and-answer format of The Secrets Series®. Each chapter covers an important topic by asking key questions and providing helpful answers. This second edition again features six sections: the first addresses life threatening conditions and immediate stabilization of children, followed by a section on common chief complaints that are often managed in the Emergency Department. Subsequent sections focus on important medical emergencies, surgical emergencies, major and minor trauma and environmental emergencies.
- Covers important areas including cardiac arrest, respiratory failure, neurosurgery emergencies, ophthalmology emergencies, burns/smoke inhalation, toxicology, neck and spine injuries, and much more.
- Expedites reference and review with a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, and tips from the authors.
- Includes a chapter containing the “Top 100 Secrets in pediatric emergency medicine, enabling you to quickly review essential material.
- Includes new chapters on Technology Assisted Child in the Emergency Department (ED), Sports Related Injuries, Emergency Medical Services for Children, and Patient Safety in the ED.
- Offers a new two-color page layout and “Key Points boxes to enhance your reference power.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, April 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: