- List Price$64.99
- Your price$58.49
Save $6.50 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 26800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Generations of medical and other health science students have been helped to pass their exams by the acclaimed "Illustrated" books. The clear, visual presentation of the subject matter, divided into one-page units, makes for easy learning and recall.
Pathology remains central to the study of medicine and forms the bridge between the basic sciences and clinical medicine. Now fully revised, Pathology Illustrated covers all the essential information in as clear and concise a way as possible, focusing on what is most clinically important.
- Covers both basic and systematic pathology
- Each topic clearly summarised in a single page
- Visual presentation for easy learning and re-call
- Fully updated throughout
- New line diagrams added to this edition to further improve understanding of key concepts
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK, October 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: