Painting Wildlife Step by Step: Learn from 50 demonstrations how to capture realistic textures in watercolor, oil and acrylic
by Rod Lawrence
- List Price$24.99
- Your price$19.99
Save $5.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Easy-to-follow, step-by-step demonstrations in acrylic, watercolor and oil
Inside, you'll learn how to create realistic wildlife paintings, step by step, mastering dozens of specific wildlife textures, including:
- Fur of a bobcat, American bison, snow leopard cub and wolf
- Feathers of a wood duck, white-throated sparrow and northern shoveler
- Scales of a trout and sunfish
- Ears of a cottontail rabbit, white-tailed deer and red fox
- Bills and Muzzles of a northern cardinal, mallard, great blue heron and mountain lion
- Tails and Feet of a red squirrel, ruffled grouse and blue jay
- Antlers and Horns of a deer, moose, bighorn sheep and pronghorn
- White and Black Subjects such as a polar bear, tundra swan and Canada goose
Use this heightened awareness, along with the easy-to-follow, step-by-step demonstrations inside, to create more realistic, more sensitive wildlife paintings.
- F+W Media, January 2011
North Light Books
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: