PROMOTING CREATIVITY IN CHILDHOOD
A Practical guide for counselors, educators, and parents
- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.30 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A concise- yet satisfying- guide to the basic of development of creativity and giftedness.
Designed specifically for practicing helping professionals, educators, and parents, Dr. Nanolla Yazdani’s Promoting Creativity in Childhood offers a broad overview of founding principles and practical approaches for developing creative potential of children at school and at home. Though brief, this pragmatic text provides all the materials suggested by accrediting bodies for basic guidance, teaching, and developing courses. Promoting Creativity in Childhood offers insight into an array of important topics, including:
- The history of child development
- Prenatal and post natal development
- The nature, dynamics, and stimulation of creativity and imagination imagery.
- Physical, cognitive, and psychosocial creativity development from embryonic stages to the conclusion of sixth year of life.
- The role of play
- Basic for parents, developing curriculum in classroom, and interacting with children at home.
This state-of-the art text provides developmental activities intended to enhance children’s creativity and enrich their developmental journey.
- AuthorHouse, May 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: