It's Not What You Eat, It's What's Eating You!
by Lisa Morrone
- List Price$11.99
- Your price$9.89
Save $2.10 (18% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 5600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
“What is it about me and food?” Millions of readers, disgusted with diets and dieting, agonize over this question. Moreover, they’re disgusted with themselves…frustrated, guilty, even despairing over repeated failures.
Successful health author Lisa Morrone bypasses diet plans and zeros in on heart plans—because food isn’t the real problem. She gives readers tools to assess themselves, not just their food intake, then presents well-tested methods for breaking the cycle of food addiction from the inside out. Openly sharing her own emotional struggles and the candid stories of other women, she shows readers how to
- address the true underlying causes of overeating
- avoid using food as a time-filler, mood elevator, or painkiller
- find freedom to achieve steady, lasting results from any reputable weight-loss method
- deal appropriately with inevitable setbacks
- make long-term changes to improve their overall health
A resource filled with hope…and the promise of a healthy, joy-filled, productive life!
- Harvest House Publishers, December 2009
Harvest House Publishers
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: