Overcoming Anger: How to Identify It, Stop It, and Live a Healthier Life
- List Price$14.95
- Your price$11.99
Save $2.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Overcoming Anger helps you identify the roots of your anger and get it under control once and for all. Using cutting-edge techniques combined with a conversational approach, author Carol D. Jones, Ph.D., M.F.T., helps you turn your gaze inward and understand your individual anger style. You'll also develop a framework for managing your anger, and techniques for eliminating it altogether, such as:
- Identifying your personal anger style and developing a plan
- Making a commitment to change your life
- Coping with everyday triggers to eliminate stress
- Developing positive communication techniques
- Listening actively rather than passively
- Creating a personal responsibility assessment for your thoughts and actions
- F+W Media, January 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: