Outsmarting Google: SEO Secrets to Winning New Business
SEO Secrets to Winning New Business
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
“There are millions of idiots running around calling themselves Gurus. Evan is different. He goes in and simply gets it done the right way—legally, quick, and smart. Every company I start goes through Evan. I’d be crazy not to use him.” —Peter Shankman
Breakthrough Google site optimization techniques from one of the world’s leading authorities on SEO!
If you aren’t at or near the top of Google searches, you won’t be found. Your company might as well not exist. But many common Google “search optimization” techniques don’t work—or even make things worse. In Outsmarting Google, world-renowned search expert Evan Bailyn reveals real, gritty, up-to-the-minute tactics that helped him attract more than 50,000,000 visitors last year without spending a dime on advertising! You won’t find any unethical “black hat” tricks here: only proven techniques that reflect comprehensive testing and extraordinary insight into Google’s secret rules. Read this book: Discover the supercharged site optimization techniques Google doesn’t want you to know!
New high-profit SEO solutions for every marketer, entrepreneur, and site owner!
• Uncover SEO myths and outdated techniques that no longer work
• Leverage Google’s deep knowledge of how and why people search
• Integrate five core SEO ingredients: keywords, links, meta page title, URL structure, and time
• Understand what’s really involved in choosing the best keywords
• Acquire links that help, and avoid links from “bad neighborhoods”
• “Age” your sites to build trust and escape the dreaded Google “sandbox”
• Use Google AdWords to cost-effectively complement SEO and cover your “long tail”
• Convert SEO results into paying customers
• Optimize for Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
• Improve performance on Bing and Yahoo! without compromising your Google ranking
• Prepare for brand-new trends in personalized and real-time search
- Pearson Education, March 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: