Current Principles and Techniques
- List Price$274.00
- Your price$246.59
Save $27.41 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 110400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A leading orthodontics reference, Orthodontics: Current Principles and Techniques, 5th Edition provides the latest information from the best experts in the field. It reflects today's emerging techniques, including new information on esthetics, genetics, cone-beam and other three-dimensional technologies, and evidence-based treatment. Coverage of diagnosis and treatment ranges from basic to highly complex situations, all in a concise, extensively illustrated format. Also included with this edition is a companion website that includes an electronic version of all chapters, supplemental content in select chapters, and a complete image collection to help with research and presentations. Written by Lee W. Graber, Robert L. Vanarsdall Jr., and Katherine W. L. Vig, along with a team of expert contributors, this is your go-to book for the practical orthodontic information you can use every day.
- Comprehensive coverage includes foundational theory and the latest on materials and techniques used in today's practice.
- Full-color photographs make it easy to see and distinguish the subtle differences that are necessary to mastering treatment planning.
- More than 2,500 images include a mixture of radiographs, clinical photos, and anatomic or schematic line drawings, showing examples of treatments, techniques, and outcomes.
- Detailed case studies guide you through the decision-making process, showing the consequences of various treatment techniques over time.
- Extensive references cite the latest in orthodontic research, so it's easy to follow up on evidence-based information.
- Authoritative research is provided by a team of three experienced, renowned authors/editors along with a team of worldwide experts.
- Cutting-edge content includes the latest concepts and techniques in orthodontics, including new coverage of temporary anchorage devices, self-ligating bracket biomechanics, clear aligner treatments, technological advances in imaging, and lasers.
- Improved organization separates topics into six parts and 29 chapters, enhancing both learning and research.
- Chapter outlines serve as a handy reference tool for practitioners and researchers.
- New lead author Dr. Lee Graber adds a fresh perspective to the experience of authors Drs. Robert Vanarsdall Jr., and Katherine W. L. Vig.
- Access to a companion website includes an electronic version of all chapters, plus case studies, a complete image collection, and supplemental content.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, July 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: