Oracle Database 11g A Beginner's Guide
- List Price$52.00
- Your price$46.79
Save $5.21 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 21600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Get a Solid Foundation in Oracle Database Technology
Master Oracle Database 11g fundamentals quickly and easily. Using self-paced tutorials, this book covers core database essentials, the role of the administrator, high availability, and large database features. Oracle Database 11g: A Beginner's Guide walks you, step by step, through database setup, administration, programming, backup, and recovery. In-depth introductions to SQL and PL/SQL are included. Designed for easy learning, this exclusive Oracle Press guide offers:
- Core Concepts--Oracle Database 11g topics presented in logically organized chapters
- Critical Skills--Lists of specific skills covered in each chapter
- Projects--Practical exercises that show how to apply the critical skills learned in each chapter
- Progress Checks--Quick self-assessment sections to check your progress
- Notes--Extra information related to the topic being covered
- Mastery Checks--Chapter-ending quizzes to test your knowledge
- Mcgraw-hill, December 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: