Oracle E-Business Suite Development & Extensibility Handbook
- List Price$62.00
- Your price$55.79
Save $6.21 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 25600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Extend and Customize Oracle E-Business Suite
Transform your Oracle E-Business Suite infrastructure to suit enterprise requirements using the comprehensive development methods in this Oracle Press guide. Oracle E-Business Suite Development & Extensibility Handbook lays out each tool alongside reusable code and step-by-step examples. Learn how to create multiorg objects, integrate Java and PL/SQL, design custom user interfaces, and use Oracle Application Framework and Oracle Workflow. This detailed volume also explains how to work with Oracle XML Gateway, publish dynamic business intelligence reports, and tune your configuration.
- Manage an efficient development platform with Oracle Application Object Library
- Develop concurrent programs, customized forms, and personalized graphical user interfaces
- Securely share data between organizations
- Distribute business communiqués through Oracle Reports and Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher
- Develop Java extensions with Oracle JDeveloper and Oracle Application Framework
- Capture and graphically map business processes using Oracle Workflow
- Exchange data between applications via Oracle XML Gateway
- Change the appearance of applications using Custom Look and Feel
- Integrate Oracle E-Business Suite with service-oriented architecture using Oracle Applications Adapter On Demand
- Mcgraw-hill, September 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: