Daily Reflections on Integral Spirituality
by Ken Wilber
- List Price$34.95
- Your price$27.99
Save $6.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 14800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
As one who has written extensively about the interior life, meditation, and psychotherapy, Ken Wilber—the leading theorist in the field of integral psychology—naturally arouses the curiosity of his numerous readers. In response to this curiosity, this one-year diary not only offers an unprecedented entrée into his private world, but offers an introduction to his essential thought. "If there is a theme to this journal," Wilber writes, "it is that body, mind, and the luminosities of the soul—all are perfect expressions of the Radiant Spirit that alone inhabits the universe, sublime gestures of that Great Perfection that alone outshines the world."
Wilber's personal writings include:
- Details of his own spiritual practice
- Advice to spiritual seekers
- Reflections on his work and that of other prominent theorists in the field of integral psychology
- His day-to-day personal experiences
- Dozens of his short theoretical essays on topics from art to feminism to spirituality to psychotherapy
- Shambhala Publications, December 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: