Office 365 in Business
Discover the Office option every business can afford
Now your business can benefit from sophisticated communication and collaboration services fully integrated with Microsoft Office products. Once limited to companies large enough to afford data centers and the expensive IT staff to support them, these services can now be yours, and this book shows you how. Each chapter begins with a common business problem you've most likely faced, followed by the Office 365 solution. You'll learn to share documents, secure your communications, manage and share calendars and tasks, conduct video meetings, and give your business the edge it deserves.
- Teaches you how your business, large or small, can benefit from Office 365
- Explains how to take advantage of Exchange Online, Lync Online, and SharePoint Online
- Shows you what makes Office 365 so affordable and why it doesn't require an IT staff
- Highlights what constitutes successful collaboration and how to facilitate it
- Explores specific Office 365 solutions for familiar business issues
- Addresses how to conduct video conferences, schedule meetings, set up discussions, and make remote PowerPoint presentations with Office 365
With this book, you'll discover how Office 365 can benefit your business every day of the year!
- Wiley, June 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: