A Concise Encyclopedia, Second Edition
- List Price$149.99
- Your price$134.99
Save $15.00 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 60800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A single comprehensive reference for nursing leaders, leadership organizations, nursing clinicians, and educators, Nursing Leadership is the only compendium of nursing terminology in existence. Written by eminent nursing professionals, it provides descriptions of prominent individuals in nursing, information regarding nine leadership-related topics, and current trends in nurse leadership.
This second edition has been expanded to encompass 80 new entries and revisions or updates to all original entries. It provides an extensive overview of current leadership issues including theories, characteristics, and skills required of nurse leaders in today's complex health care system. Highly respected contributors include Claire Fagan, Beverly Malone (NLN CEO), Polly Bednash (AACN CEO), Patricia Benner, and many others. For ease of use this new edition contains both alphabetic and thematic indexes, extensive cross-referencing, and print and web references for each entry.The new edition features:
- Thematic list of entries in addition to alphabetic index
- An extensive overview on salient nursing leadership issues, themes, characteristics, and current and future developments
- A "legacies" section on nursing luminaries throughout history
- Over 80 new entries and updates and revisions of original entries
- Extensive cross-referencing and print and web resources for each entry
- Springer Publishing Company, December 2011
Springer Publishing Company
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: