Professional Compositing and Visual Effects
by Ron Ganbar
- List Price$55.99
- Your price$50.39
Save $5.60 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 23200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Nuke 101 covers everything readers need to know to begin using the compositor for their projects. It includes step-by-step lessons on basic and advanced compositing, color correction, Roto Paint, keying, tracking, as well as more advanced topics such as using CGI and the 3D engine.
The projects used throughout the book are based on real-world examples of professional production work and offer hard-worn advice from the pros who work in the trenches on high-end compositing work. After reading the techniques and following along in the projects, readers will have a solid foundation for working in Nuke and be able to join the ranks of its many fans and adopters.
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
- If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
- Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
- You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
- Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
- Pearson Education, April 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: