Non Cognitive Psychotherapy
by Russ Hoover
A New Standard, NonCognitive Psychotherapy¾advancing mood management by Russell Hoover, Licensed Psychologist, explains both the need for a new approach to psychotherapy as well as its application to a wide range of psychological disorders including panic attacks, compulsive drug use, depression, and stress related disorders. Among its many innovative features NonCognitive Psychotherapy:
· Offers a quick, practical, and effective method of alleviating mood without assailing your values, loyalties, or degree of sensibility.
· Discusses some never-before-revealed features of your mental makeup that control the nature of emotional unrest and that shape the nature of obsessive-compulsive behavior.
· Emphasizes the importance of user-friendliness and non-confrontation in effective therapeutic management and prevention.
· Analyzes the consequences of various modern-day misconceptions regarding psychic unrest¾called therapeutic pretenses, and their effects on those receiving treatment.
· Reveals how to apply NonCognitive Psychotherapy to a variety situations through the use of case study, unedited transcripts of actual sessions, and humorous anecdote.
- Xlibris, October 2001
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: