Nikon D5000: From Snapshots to Great Shots
From Snapshots to Great Shots
by Jeff Revell
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Now that you’ve bought the amazing Nikon D5000, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera’s features to show you exactly how to use the D5000 to take great pictures. With Nikon D5000: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level! Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos, this book teaches you how to take control of your photography to get the image you want every time you pick up the camera. Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, photographer and author Jeff Revell, and you will:
- Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with the D5000
- Use the D5000’s automatic scene modes to get better shots right away
- Move on to the professional modes, where you have full control over the look and feel of your images
- Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
- Find out how to get great shots in low light
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter
- Pearson Education, August 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: