New Nurse's Survival Guide
- List Price$25.00
- Your price$23.79
Save $1.21 (5% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Your transition from nursing student to practicing nurse begins here!
"As a nursing faculty member, I found the book informative, interesting, and just a pleasure to read. There is a lot of useful information for the new graduate nurse. 3 Stars."--Doody's Review ServicePacked with real-life examples and indispensable advice from novice nurses and staff development experts, New Nurse’s Survival Guide is the single best book available on how to get the job you want and become the nurse you aspire to be after you graduate from nursing school.
You’ll learn exactly what you must know and do in order to stand out from all the other new graduates and make yourself irresistible to employers -- in even the most challenging job market. And you’ll find out what it really takes to thrive, not just survive, during your first year on the job.
Land a great job in any economy by learning:
- What you can do to gain on-the-job experience while you are still in school
- How to prepare for your job search, interview, and orientation
- What hospitals are looking for and what you need to bring to the table
- How you can demonstrate that you are a nurse that takes the initiative
- How to demonstrate leadership to potential employers
- Mcgraw-hill, November 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: