New Hope for Children and Teens with Bipolar Disorder
Your Friendly, Authoritative Guide to the Latest in Traditional and Complementar y Solutions
With proper diagnosis and early intervention, there is unlimited hope for children and teens diagnosed with bipolar disorder to lead fulfilling and enjoyable lives, starting today.
Inside, you’ll discover compassionate and informative methods to help manage the diagnosis and develop the natural strengths, gifts, and skills that every child has to offer. Written by a top expert in the field, this life-changing book is presented in clear, straightforward language that dispels the myths about bipolar disorder and offers real solutions. You’ll uncover keen insight and the latest options for helping your bipolar child or teen by understanding:
* The causes of bipolar disorder
* The path and outcome of bipolar disorder in children and teens
* The latest biological treatments and psychosocial therapies, and how to use them
* How to handle behavioral and academic problems, as well as assess and manage suicidal tendencies
* And much more
From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Potter/TenSpeed/Harmony, December 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: