Neurostimulation for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
Volume 1: A Volume in the Interventional and Neuromodulatory Techniques for Pain Management Series; Expert Consult Premium Edition -- Enhanced Online Features
- List Price$138.99
- Your price$125.09
Save $13.90 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 56400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Neurostimulation for the Treatment of Chronic Pain - a volume in the new Interventional and Neuromodulatory Techniques for Pain Management series - presents state-of-the-art guidance on the full range of neuromodulation techniques performed today. Salim Hayek, MD, PhD and Robert Levy, MD, PhD offer expert advice on a variety of spinal cord, peripheral nerve, and peripheral nerve field stimulation procedures to treat chronic pain. Comprehensive, evidence-based coverage on selecting and performing these techniques - as well as weighing relative risks and complications - helps you ensure optimum outcomes. With access to the fully searchable text at www.expertconsult.com, you’ll have the detailed visual assistance you need right at your fingertips.
- Understand the rationale and scientific evidence behind interventional and neuromodulatory techniques and master their execution.
- Optimize outcomes, reduce complications, and minimize risks by adhering to current, evidence-based practice guidelines.
- Apply the newest developments in motor cortex stimulation, deep brain stimulation, peripheral nerve stimulation, and spinal cord stimulation.
- Quickly find the information you need in a user-friendly format with strictly templated chapters supplemented with illustrative line drawings, images, and treatment algorithms.
- Access the fully searchable contents, plus bonus procedural videos, at expertconsult.com.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, August 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: