Nancy Zieman's Sewing A to Z
Your Source for Sewing and Quilting Tips and Techniques
by Nancy Zieman
- List Price$29.99
- Your price$23.99
Save $6.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The Answers to All Your Sewing Questions!
Whether you're a novice sewer or a skilled seamstress, who better to go to for sewing answers and advice than expert Nancy Zieman? Set aside your sewing fears and let Nancy guide you step-by-step through 100+ basic to advanced sewing methods and techniques.
- Arranged in alphabetical order for fast and easy reference, this handy guide will make its permanent home by your sewing machine or on your workspace.
- With over 100 topics ranging from Appliqué to Zippers, Nancy will help you achieve beautiful results with every project.
- Helpful Notes from Nancy throughout the book provide insights and tips for a variety of sewing techniques and skills.
- Spiral binding allows the book to lay flat for hands-free reference while you sew, cut or press.
- Clear, concise instructions and detailed illustrations help make even the most advanced techniques easy to understand and successfully execute.
- F+W Media, June 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: