Myths About Sex & Pregnancy
Previously published as part of DON'T SWALLOW YOUR GUM!
People have more access to medical information than ever before, and yet we still believe "facts" about our bodies and health that are just plain wrong. MYTHS ABOUT SEX AND PREGNANCY takes on SOME these myths and misconceptions, and exposes the truth behind some of those weird and worrisome things we wonder about. Entries dispel the following myths and more:
- Men with big feet have bigger penises
- If you shave your hair, it will grow back faster, darker, and thicker
-The average person swallows eight spiders in a year
- You are more likely to have a boy if you have sex in the middle of your cycle
- Flying on a plane is dangerous to your unborn baby
With the perfect blend of authoritative research and a breezy, accessible tone, MYTHS ABOUT SEX AND PREGNANCY is full of enlightening, practical, and quirky facts that will debunk some of the most perennial misconceptions about out bodies.
- St. Martin's Press, August 2011
St. Martin's Griffin
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: