MySQL Pocket Reference
SQL Functions and Utilities
by George Reese
- List Price$11.99
- Your price$9.89
Save $2.10 (18% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 5600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
To help you be more efficient in your work, this handy pocket reference gives you instant reminders on how to use important MySQL functions, especially in conjunction with key parts of the LAMP open source infrastructure. This powerful database system is so rich in features that no administrator or programmer can stay familiar with all of them. MySQL Pocket Reference is an ideal on-the-job companion, well organized to help you find and adapt the statements you need -- quickly.
Updated for the latest versions of this popular database, this edition covers many complex features that have been added to MySQL 5.0 and 5.1, including a section dedicated to stored procedures and triggers. After a brief introduction on installation and initial setup, the book explains:
- How to configure MySQL, such as setting the root password
- MySQL data types, including numerics, strings, dates, and complex types
- SQL syntax, commands, data types, operators, and functions
- Arithmetic, comparison and logical operators
- Aggregate and general functions
- Stored procedures and triggers, including procedure definition, procedure calls, procedure management, cursors, and triggers
- O'Reilly Media, July 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: