My Windows 8 Computer for Seniors
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Easy, clear, readable, and focused on what you want to do
Step-by-step instructions for the tasks you care about most
Large, full-color, close-up photos show you exactly what to do
Common-sense help whenever you run into problems
Tips and notes to help you do even more
Over the years, you’ve learned a lot. Now, learn Windows 8!
We’ve identified the Windows 8 skills you need to stay connected with people you care about; keep your computer reliable, productive, and safe; express your creativity; find new passions; and live a better life!
Our crystal-clear instructions respect your smarts but never assume you’re an expert. Big, colorful photos on nearly every page make this book incredibly easy to read and use!
- Set up your computer with no fuss or aggravation
- Get productive fast, even if you don’t have computer experience
- Use the new “touch” features of Windows 8 if you have a touchscreen device
- Safeguard your privacy and protect yourself from online scams
- Display up-to-the-minute news, weather, and stock prices
- Browse and search the Web, wherever you go
- Find reliable health information online
- Make Skype video calls to friends and family
- Use Facebook to find old friends and see what they’re up to
- Store your pictures and share them with loved ones
- Read eBooks on your PC–even enlarge text for greater comfort
- Watch TV or movies with Netflix, Hulu Plus, or YouTube
- Enjoy your music, and discover great music you’ve never heard
- Fix your own computer problems without help
- Pearson Education, May 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: