My MacBook (Mountain Lion Edition)
by John Ray
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Covers 2010 and later MacBook/Air/Pro models
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to MacBook photos that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into MacBook or OS X Mountain Lion problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your MacBook.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your
MacBook working just the way you want. The tasks include:
• Managing and arranging your desktop
• Staying on top of important changes with Notification Center
• Creating and navigating virtual workspaces in Mission Control
• Opening and organizing applications in Launchpad
• Accessing the Internet through wired, wireless, and cellular networks
• Joining and using iCloud services
• Communicating via email, instant messages, audio, and video
• Keeping in touch and on-time with Calendars and Contacts
• Being social with Facebook, Twitter, and Game Center
• Entertaining with music and videos
• Downloading and managing software from the App Store and other sources
• Sharing files, printers, and even scanners over your network connection
• Protecting and securing your data
• Recording video and sharing it instantly online
• Expanding your capabilities with peripheral devices
• Troubleshooting system problems
- Pearson Education, August 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: