- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
instructions with callouts to photos that show you exactly what to do
when you run into problems or limitations with Evernote
Tips and Notes
to help you take full advantage of Evernote on your smartphone, tablet, or computer
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through making the most of
Evernote –free or premium, on any device! Learn how to
• Install and use Evernote on your iPhone, Android, iPad, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, PC or Mac, and beyond
• Create and share notebooks, customized just the way you like, and organize your
notes your way
• Save images, drawings, handwriting, web content, even webcam snapshots in
notes you can access anywhere, anytime
• Add notes straight from Twitter or Google+, and link Evernote to your Facebook account
• Format your notes to look great, and easily print the notes you want to file
the old-fashioned way
• Build easy-to-use To Do lists, complete with checkboxes
• Sync your notes across multiple devices, and store them in the cloud so they’re always available over the Web
• Import notes from other popular note-taking tools, such as Microsoft OneNote and
• Record high-quality audio notes and organize and share them as needed
• Send notes to Evernote from Apple’s Siri digital assistant
• Organize, tag, and search your notebooks to instantly find whatever you’re looking for
• Install and use the Evernote Web Clipper in all popular web browsers
• Securely share notebooks publicly or privately and collaborate with teams, wherever they are
• Find apps and add-ons that make Evernote do even more for you
CATEGORY: Desktop Applications
USER LEVEL: Beginning-Intermediate
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Katherine Murray
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Katherine Murray
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on September 30, 2016
- Pearson Education, February 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: