Much Ado About Nothing
The Signet Classics edition of William Shakespeare's grand romantic comedy.
Much Ado About Nothing casts the lovers Benedick and Beatrice in a witty war of words while the young Claudio is tricked into believing his love Hero has been unfaithful in this play that combines robust humor with explorations on honor and shame.
This revised Signet Classics edition includes unique features such as:
• An overview of Shakespeare's life, world, and theater
• A special introduction to the play by the editor, David L. Stevenson
• A note on the sources from which Shakespeare derived Much Ado About Nothing
• Dramatic criticism from Charles Gildon, Lewis Carroll, George Bernard Shaw, and others
• A comprehensive stage and screen history of notable actors, directors, and productions
• Text, notes, and commentaries printed in the clearest, most readable text
• And more...
From the Paperback edition.
- Penguin Publishing Group, July 1998
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: