Mrs. B's Guide to Household Witchery
Everyday Magic, Spells, and Recipes
- List Price$16.95
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.36 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
For domestic goddesses everywhereadd some magic and fun to those mundane household chores with Mrs. B.'s Guide to Household Witchery. Whether youre sweeping the floor, making a meal, or cleaning out that junk drawer, domestic witch Kris Bradley, creator of the popular blog, Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom, will show you how to create spells and magic to bring happiness and balance into your home. Bradley offers ideas and solutions to make the most out of everyday items, activities, and obligations. From Anchovies to Broccoli, and Wine to Yeast, from sweeping the floor to blow-drying your hair, you can change your outlook on life with a pinch of knowledge and a dash of magic! The book includes simple rituals, spells, and ways to connect with the spirits that watch over your home and family. Includes an appendix of herbs and a complete materia magica from the kitchen pantry.
Mrs. Bs Guide to Household Witchery features:
- Room by Room: How to create magic while you cook, set up a family altar in the living room, or do a junk drawer divination
- The Elements for the Domestic Witch: a primer on the 4 elements and how to balance them in your home
- The Domestic Witch's Herbal: Magical uses for every herb and food in your pantry, as well as instant magic with prepackaged spice mixes
- Simple Sabbats for the Busy Witch: simple ways to celebrate the passing of the seasons
- Magical Recipes: More than 100 recipes and spells
- Red Wheel Weiser, October 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: