Movement Disorders in Childhood
- List Price$115.99
- Your price$104.39
Save $11.60 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 47200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Experts in the field, Drs. Singer, Mink, Gilbert, and Jankovic, fill the gap in the market by offering the only comprehensive text devoted solely to the diagnoses and treatment of all pediatric movement disorders. Discussions of common and rare disorders such as movements that occur in sleep and psychogenic movement disorders and the latest advances and developments in medications keep you apprised of today’s best practices. Each chapter is accessible, illustrated, stylistically uniform, and carefully referenced, making it easy to access the information you need. This brand-new reference is the ideal resource for the seasoned specialist as well as the non-expert clinician. Best of all, Expert Consult functionality gives you convenient access to the full text online – fully searchable, a downloadable image library, and enhanced visual guidance with narrated, diagnostic videos at expertconsult.com.
• Includes online access to the complete contents of the book, fully searchable, including all of the book’s illustrations, 58 narrated videos of actual patients and their disorders, and abstracts to Medline at expertconsult.com
• Discusses neurobiology, classification, diagnostic evaluation, and treatment, making this a one-stop-shop for all you need to know to diagnose and treat any child with any movement disorder.
• Offers expert guidance and detailed coverage on today’s hot topics, including movements that occur in sleep, drug-induced movement disorders in children, and psychogenic movement disorders to help you better treat whatever you encounter.
• Addresses developmental, paroxysmal, hyperkinetic and hypokinetic, and other movement disorders, offering complete, comprehensive coverage.
• Presents chapters based on clinical symptomology and disease with specific therapy guidance at the end of each chapter.
• Uses illustrations and a logical organization throughout, making reference a snap.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, May 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: