Mosby's Guide to Nursing Diagnosis
- List Price$44.95
- Your price$40.49
Save $4.46 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 18800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This pocket-sized reference is ideal for use in clinicals, in class, and at the bedside! A condensed version of the Nursing Diagnosis Handbook, 9th Edition, Mosby's Guide to Nursing Diagnosis uses a quick-access format to help students make nursing diagnoses and write care plans with confidence and ease. It includes the most recent NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses, suggested nursing diagnoses for over 1,300 client symptoms, and a guide to creating care plans including desired outcomes, interventions, and patient teaching.
- Unique! Provides care plans for every NANDA-I approved nursing diagnosis.
- Allows quick access to specific symptoms and nursing diagnoses with alphabetical thumb tabs.
- Includes pediatric, geriatric, multicultural, and home care interventions as necessary for plans of care, with home care and client/family teaching guidelines for each condition.
- A pocket size makes this book easy to carry and use in clinicals, in class, or at the bedside.
- Unique! Includes the new 2009-2011 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses including 21 new and 9 revised diagnoses.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, March 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: