Mosby's Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing & Health Professions
- List Price$44.95
- Your price$40.49
Save $4.46 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 18800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
So much more than just a bestselling dictionary, Mosby’s Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing & Health Professions, 9th Edition is a one-stop reference to help you make sense of the complex world of health care. It features over 56,000 authoritative definitions, 45 appendixes, a color atlas of the human body, online resources, and more than 2,450 full-color illustrations - nearly three times more than any other dictionary available - making it an indispensible reference for students and professionals alike.
- UNIQUE! More than 2,450 color photographs and line drawings demonstrate and explain complex conditions and abstract concepts.
- A Color Atlas of Human Anatomy contains 43 pages of clearly labeled drawings for easy A&P review and reference.
- Over 56,000 comprehensive, authoritative, high-quality definitions - including expanded definitions for selected entries, particularly major diseases, disorders, and procedures - offer the latest information on pathophysiology, treatment and interventions, and nursing care.
- 23 appendixes - 13 in the dictionary and 10 on the companion Evolve website - offer quick access to useful reference information, such as lab values, symbols and abbreviations, language translation guides, pharmacology, infection control standards, conversion tables, and clinical calculations.
- A strict, common-sense alphabetical organization with no subentries makes it easy to find key terms and definitions.
- NEW! Over 300 new and updated illustrations visually clarify key definitions and reflect current health care practice and equipment.
- NEW! Approximately 11,000 new and revised definitions reflect the latest developments in health care, drugs, and nursing terminology.
- NEW! Editor Marie O’Toole, EdD, RN, FAAN lends her expertise to this new edition, reviewing and revising all definitions and assembling a team of leading consultants and contributors.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, November 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: