Innovative Strategies for Debt-Free Home Ownership, 2nd Edition
- List Price$24.95
- Your price$19.99
Save $4.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
n. from Old French morgage, mort gage, literally “death pledge”
As a wave of foreclosures sweeps the country, many people are giving up hope for owning a home of their own. They have good reason to turn their backs on the banks, but not on their dreams. In this revised edition of Mortgage Free!, Rob Roy offers a series of escape routes from enslavement to financial institutions, underscored by true stories of intrepid homeowners who have put their principles into action.
From back-to-the-land homesteads to country homes, here is a complete guide to strategies that allow you to own your land and home, free and clear, without the bank. Included is detailed advice about:
- Clarifying and simplifying your notions of what’s necessary
- Finding land that you love and can afford
- Taking control of the house-building process, for the sake of sanity and pleasure
- Learning to take a long-term perspective on your family’s crucial economic decisions, avoiding debt and modern-day serfdom
- Chelsea Green Publishing, November 2008
Chelsea Green Publishing
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: