The Secret to Budgeting, Saving and Investing for Financial Success
You don't have to earn megabucks or have a degree in economics to make the most of your money.
With the help of Money Makeover, you'll discover how easy it is to take stock of your finances and create the life of your dreams, without having to give up red wine or wade through finance mumbo-jumbo!
Inside this book you'll find practical information (without the boring bits) and inspiring real-life stories that will empower you to create your own financial plan.
- simple strategies to work your way out of debt
- fail-proof saving techniques
- how to invest in shares, managed funds and property, step by step
- super tips to help you sort your super
- easy ways to factor in life's little curve balls -- relationships, bambinos and career changes.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 24, 2016
- Wiley, June 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: