Molecular Systematics of Fishes
- List Price$122.00
- Your price$97.59
Save $24.41 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 49600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Sequenced biological macromolecules have revitalized systematic studies of evolutionary history. Molecular Systematics of Fishes is the first authoritative overview of the theory and application of these sequencing data to fishes. This volume explores the phylogeny of fishes at multiple taxonomic levels, uses methods of analysis of molecular data that apply both within and between fish populations, and employs molecule-based phylogenies to address broader questions of evolution. Targeted readers include ichthyologists, marine scientists, and all students, faculty, and researchers interested in fish evolution and ecology and vertebrate systematics.
* Focuses on the phylogeny and evolutionary biology of fishes
* Contains phylogenies of fishes at multiple taxonomic levels
* Applies molecule-based phylogenies to broader questions of evolution
* Includes methods for critique of analysis of molecular data
- Academic Press, July 1997
- Download options:
- PDF (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: