Mixed-Media Mosaics: Techniques and Projects Using Polymer Clay Tiles, Beads & Other Embellishments
by Laurie Mika
- List Price$22.99
- Your price$18.39
Save $4.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Mixed-Media Mosaics offers a fresh, new approach to a traditional art form. By making your own tiles from polymer clay, you control the size, shape, color and even the texture, resulting in beautiful finished pieces that include tabletops, boxes, jewelry and shrines.
In addition to learning traditional tiling techniques such as working with grout and cutting glass tile, you'll also explore creative options for personalizing tiles:
- Discover the magic of mica powders and the regal look they can give to mosaics
- Learn quick and easy ways of adding paint to handcrafted and commercial tile
- See how easy it is to create molds and cast your own relief tiles
- Find ways to add personal meaning to your work with the addition of text tiles
- Experiment with the addition of beads, jewelry and other embellishments by embedding them right into the tile!
- F+W Media, May 2007
North Light Books
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: