Microsoft Office Excel 2007 On Demand
- List Price$27.99
- Your price$22.39
Save $5.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
How to use
• Create workbooks more efficiently using a new results-oriented interface
• Use data-analysis tools and techniques for better decision making
• Use organizing, processing, and presenting tools to create data in Excel
• Integrate data from external sources and add hyperlinks
• Use conditional formatting to visualize results
• Add impact to your data with PivotTable and PivotChart reports
• Create organizational data reporting and publishing solutions
• Organize information and add impact with clip art, SmartArt diagrams, tables, and charts
• Use Groove and SharePoint Team Services to collaborate and share documents and information
• Prepare for the Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS) exam
• Practice your new skills with the useful workshops inside
On the Web
This book uses real-world examples to give you a context in which to use the task. This book also includes workshops to help you put together individual tasks into projects. The Excel example files that you need for project tasks are available at www.perspection.com.
Includes MCAS Exam Objectives!
This courseware meets the objectives for the Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS). Upon completion of this courseware, you may be prepared to take the exam for MCAS qualification. To learn more about becoming a
Microsoft Certified Application Specialist, visit www.microsoft.com.
- Pearson Education, December 2002
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: