Microsoft Access 2010 VBA Macro Programming
- List Price$42.00
- Your price$37.79
Save $4.21 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 17600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Develop custom Access VBA macros
Perfect for power users, Microsoft Access 2010 VBA Macro Programming reveals how to maximize the features and functionality of Access 2010. You'll get in-depth details on Access VBA programming and application development followed by 20 real-world projects--complete with source code--that show you how to set up specific subroutines and functions. This practical resource then explains how to include the subroutines in the Access menu system and transform a set of interrelated VBA macros into an Access add-in package. Create your own Access 2010 VBA macros right away with help from this hands-on guide.
Learn how to:
- Create and enhance forms and reports
- Design custom dialog boxes and buttons
- Develop custom menus for the Ribbon
- Use SQL queries with VBA
- Create table macros
- Use Office object models to interact with other Microsoft applications
- Create and manipulate charts and graphs
- Work with external databases
- Add functionality to your programs with API calls
- Animate objects in Access
- Enhance database security
- Create audit trails
- Handle large text files
- Transfer data via FTP
- Mcgraw-hill, October 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: