McGraw-Hill's EMT-Paramedic, Second Edition
- List Price$39.00
- Your price$35.09
Save $3.91 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Everything you need for success on the EMT-Paramedic exam in one complete streamlined review!
If you want to score high on the EMT-Paramedic exam, you need McGraw-Hill’s EMT-Paramedic. This essential review helps you think through pre-hospital medicine while covering the most critical information. Each chapter begins with a clinical scenario, followed by a bulleted overview of key topics and then summarized by Q&A at the end of every chapter. An introductory chapter offers valuable exam preparation tips, the do’s and don’ts of answering multiple-choice questions, and more. You’ll also find a complete practice exam to test your knowledge. The online question bank allows you to choose your questions by topic and hone in on your strengths and weaknesses. No other book boosts your chances for success like McGraw-Hill’s EMT-Paramedic.
Turn to this all-in-one review for:
- High-yield outline format bolstered by Q&A, clinical scenarios, and easy-to-remember bulleted content
- Seven sections that correspond incorporate the new 2010 Paramedic National Curriculum
- New section on Advanced Life Support Monitoring featuring chapters on 12 Lead ECG, Capnography, and Understanding Blood Chemistry
- A complete 180-question practice exam at the end of the book
- An online question bank with over 360 questions available at www.mcgrawhillemt.com
- Mcgraw-hill, March 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: